Successful candidates selected receive competitive wages and benefits as well as the satisfaction that comes from working together to help others restore their health. The prospective Cure Urgent Care job candidate should possess the:
- Work ethic required to meet the high demands of the health care industry
- Commitment to excellence firmly established by our existing staff
- Customer Service orientation necessary to make our patients and guests comfortable
If the challenges presented from working in an environment where professional growth and learning meet state-of-the-art technology and excellence, then Cure Urgent Care may just be the professional fit you have been searching for.
Current Job Posting at Cure Urgent Care:
- Emergency Physicians
- Family Practice Physicians
- Site Manager
- Medical Biller
- Front Desk Administrator
- Aftercare Clinical Assistant
- Scribe/Certified Medical Assistant
If you're interested in being part of a winning team, we invite you to contact us at
In case of life-threatening emergency, call 911 or proceed to the emergency room. For more information on when to choose the ER and when to choose urgent care, visit Urgent Care 101Because life doesn’t wait for you to feel better.